.

Monday, October 8, 2012

" Parc Güell "

Photobucket

the colonnaded pathway inside the park is one of its signature design,
that transcends Gaudi's creativity.
But for that right timing,
where someone's head or hand wouldn't popped out of nowhere
seems almost impossible.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the view of the terrace walls.
they are actually inspired by bird's nests.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I've already shown the horizontal side of this but thought I'd share the vertical
shots as well.
^0^

the doric columns and the circular tiled ceilings on the wall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

yet another shot of the Pavillion.

Photobucket

and my favorite were these tiled Trencadis.
they came out so washed out blue on my camera,
thankfully,
Pepperoni had better shots. ^-^

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were hoping to see more but the sun was about to set and
catching a great angle means you have to click fast.
It was a nice and peaceful walk though,
contrary to what I've read where lots of pickpocket thieves await.

Photobucket

There were a few hawkers and a couple of street artists,
there was actually one, who was selling his souvenir items on the colorful
tiled seats,
If you're like me, who gets easily drawn at the view and the vast space,
you'd forget he's standing there.
I almost crashed his merchandise had it not been Pepperoni who warned me that he was there, phew! that was close.

* where was this *
take the metro- Lesseps
bus No. 24 from Plaça Catalunya
Barcelona


3 comments :

I would love to hear from YOU !