.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

" Paris in my heart "

Photobucket

another sight of Paris perhaps?
and this one's along Jardin des Tuileries,
where the iconic Eiffel's
sandwiched in between two famous landmarks.

It took me awhile to be back.
Workload has just been non-stop and
how I wish I could get a decent break from it all. ^0^

See you all next year and wishing everyone Merry Christmas.
I promise to post more as soon as I get back on my feet.

* where was this *
Jardin des Tuileries
1st arrondissement
Paris

2 comments :

  1. Great sight! Evergreen Paris! A great city!
    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for now, i will just hold Paris in my heart.

    howdy sissy? hope you had the best days during the holidays. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from YOU !