.

Monday, November 5, 2012

" Let me show you Sagrada "


Photobucket

I've been meaning to show you La Sagrada's exterior.
(the masterpiece of Antonio Gaudi)
But you see, my archives are becoming a mess,
while segregating, some of my photos have been mixed up by
another, thereby creating a folder within a folder.
To make the story short,
I got exhausted and finally gave up.

So I decided to compile it instead,
photo intervals of about 2seconds. ^0^



On Board the Hop On and Hop Off bus,
La Sagrada Familia was the highlight on the 2nd day of our trip.

Even the deprived sleep and lack of breakfast,
I was already beaming when I saw the spires even from afar.

Even as early as 9'oclock in the morning.
There are people already lining up and wandering along the area.

Here's a partial peek.
Hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did. ^-^

Photobucket

* where was this *
La Sagrada
E'ixample
Barcelona


5 comments :

  1. Un imposant chef-d'oeuvre...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if we'll ever see its completion in our lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work of art. wish to see it with my own naked eyes someday. :)

    thanks for the photo treat. ain't a bad idea. i bet you saved a lot of time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Sagrada Familia con sus "inseparables" grúas, iconos de Barcelona

    Saludos

    De paseo con la cámara

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from YOU !